Monday, June 15, 2009

The Dinner At Melaka

wah....wat a delicious chicken chop ! ! !


wow... i am a tiang lampu ! Haha..


My Best Friends



Chester and Me




Natural Smiles....





why so sleepy le~~~ ? ? ?



Three Brothers Of Star Road



Man Jung and me




Got one Guai Lou behind ! ! ! !



cetak rompakan Sailormoon and me



Looks like man jung not happy....



Li yin and me



Pooi Sze and me



Fleming , Chun Thong , and Me



Chun Thong is sleeping.......haha




me and the girls




fleming and me




kar chun and me




This is wat about the second day of the trip....Hope everyone of us can remember wat is happening during these few days . Eventhough maybe we will not have any chance to gather together on future , but pls remember the period of time we stay together , the time we happy together , and the most important thing is dont forget single one of us......!!!!


No comments: