Saturday, June 27, 2009

- 26.6.09 -

U6C rocks !! I am very touched.. I had a wonderful birthday, I want to thank everyone for making it so special :D. Had a great time with you guys... It is a very very memorable birthday for me :) Got chance become '' santa '' haha..

Like I said in my 'speech', I wanna apologize to those who feeel offended by what i said all these times ( my 'jokes' or crap or whatever ).. I dont mean to offend anyone.. :D

Special Thanks to :-
- U6C !!!!!
- Everyone that wished me in school , facebook , sms , call :) All your wishes meant alot to me..
- Gilbert - for being the first one to wish me.. good luck to you bro :)
- Siaw Wei - for giving me the flower
- Fleming - for organising the '' party '' thinggie
- Kay Yan , Kin Yang , Daryl , Han kee, Pei Yow and Kar Chun for spending the night with me + camwhore session haha :)
- Jin How - Belanja me makan summore :)
- Everyone la for making me feeel so special on my birthday :)

Last but not least......



.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.










Hoho.. Me in a skinny tie wearing the hat you guyz bought for me :) I like it very much :)
Shim.. post the photo of me with the cake.. thanks



Btw, I dont have to photos how to do the class profile?? Send me please.. :)

No comments: